All3media has appointed Steve Macallister as the new All3media International Chief Executive Officer it has been announced. Macallister will commence the role on 1 March taking over from Louise Pedersen whose departure from the company was announced last year.
Macallister joins the All3media group having stepped down from his role as Chief Executive Officer, Zodiak Rights at the end of last year, prior to which he’d spent six years at BBC Worldwide as Managing Director, Sales & Distribution. Macallister previously enjoyed a 14-year career at The Walt Disney Company until departing as Senior VP & MD, Buena Vista International Television Asia-Pacific in 2007.
Macallister said of his new role, “I’m really looking forward to working with Jane and the team at All3media in what promises to be an exciting new chapter for the company. The International business is an impressive operation and the creative prowess of the All3media group second to none.”
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 65 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 61 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020