All3media has appointed Steve Macallister as the new All3media International Chief Executive Officer it has been announced. Macallister will commence the role on 1 March taking over from Louise Pedersen whose departure from the company was announced last year.
Macallister joins the All3media group having stepped down from his role as Chief Executive Officer, Zodiak Rights at the end of last year, prior to which he’d spent six years at BBC Worldwide as Managing Director, Sales & Distribution. Macallister previously enjoyed a 14-year career at The Walt Disney Company until departing as Senior VP & MD, Buena Vista International Television Asia-Pacific in 2007.
Macallister said of his new role, “I’m really looking forward to working with Jane and the team at All3media in what promises to be an exciting new chapter for the company. The International business is an impressive operation and the creative prowess of the All3media group second to none.”
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020