London – Scripps Networks UK & EMEA, a division of the producer of engaging lifestyle content, announced that Travel Channel, the premiere global travel broadcaster, is now available on UPC in Austria. Travel Channel is the first network to launch on a Liberty Global platform since the two companies agreed to a pan-European distribution deal last October.
Jon Sichel, Managing Director, Scripps Networks UK & EMEA, said, “It’s rewarding to see our first platform launch on UPC as a result of our partnership with Liberty Global. Travel Channel will bring subscribers closer to their favourite lifestyle programming and deliver the bold characters, authentic storytelling and entertainment that audiences love most about our world-class content.”
New viewers tuning into Travel Channel will now be able to enjoy hundreds of hours of programmes, including new series of Hotel Impossible, Mysteries at the Museum, Baggage Battles, Treasure King and House Hunters International.
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 84 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- 5 Asian romance dramas on iQiyi that will make you love ‘love’ again 55 views | posted on July 26, 2021
- The Q announces a lineup of new-age comedy series 53 views | posted on July 29, 2021
- ShemarooMe expands worldwide reach on connected televisions via partnership with ZEASN 51 views | posted on July 29, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021