London – Scripps Networks UK & EMEA, a division of the producer of engaging lifestyle content, announced that Travel Channel, the premiere global travel broadcaster, is now available on UPC in Austria. Travel Channel is the first network to launch on a Liberty Global platform since the two companies agreed to a pan-European distribution deal last October.
Jon Sichel, Managing Director, Scripps Networks UK & EMEA, said, “It’s rewarding to see our first platform launch on UPC as a result of our partnership with Liberty Global. Travel Channel will bring subscribers closer to their favourite lifestyle programming and deliver the bold characters, authentic storytelling and entertainment that audiences love most about our world-class content.”
New viewers tuning into Travel Channel will now be able to enjoy hundreds of hours of programmes, including new series of Hotel Impossible, Mysteries at the Museum, Baggage Battles, Treasure King and House Hunters International.
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 81 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 73 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 44 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Winsing Animation brings new content to MIPTV 42 views | posted on April 9, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020