London – Scripps Networks UK & EMEA, a division of the producer of engaging lifestyle content, announced that Travel Channel, the premiere global travel broadcaster, is now available on UPC in Austria. Travel Channel is the first network to launch on a Liberty Global platform since the two companies agreed to a pan-European distribution deal last October.
Jon Sichel, Managing Director, Scripps Networks UK & EMEA, said, “It’s rewarding to see our first platform launch on UPC as a result of our partnership with Liberty Global. Travel Channel will bring subscribers closer to their favourite lifestyle programming and deliver the bold characters, authentic storytelling and entertainment that audiences love most about our world-class content.”
New viewers tuning into Travel Channel will now be able to enjoy hundreds of hours of programmes, including new series of Hotel Impossible, Mysteries at the Museum, Baggage Battles, Treasure King and House Hunters International.
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 37 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 34 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 33 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020