Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia – Nomin Chinbat, CEO of Mongol TV, announced the acquisition of the 2015 Grammys for Mongol TV, to be aired live on 8 February around the world, including Mongolia. The show is distributed by Alfred Haber, Inc.
“Mongol TV is very excited to air the 57th Grammys, live, for our audience. We bring our viewers the best programming and specialise in live events in the country. Alfred Haber Inc. is a trusted partner for Mongol TV and we thank them for bringing us great shows, sure to be ratings’ hits,” said Nomin Chinbat, CEO of Mongol TV.
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 74 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Banijay unveils new identity and portfolio 68 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 63 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 60 views | posted on July 10, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020