Höhenkirchen/Munich – The German brand management and media company m4e AG has signed a comprehensive master toy contract with Simba Dickie Group, one of the toy manufacturers in Europe, for the new CGI series Wissper. The agreement covers the territories Europe, CIS, Middle East and North Africa. Simba Dickie Group will develop, manufacture and distribute a wide range of toy products, including plush, figures, dolls, playsets, puzzles and board games.
Uwe Weiler, COO of the Simba Dickie Group, said, “We are very pleased to further expand our successful cooperation with m4e AG internationally and long-term.”
“We are proud that the fantastic relationship and experience we made in the past, results in a broader collaboration with our long-time partner Simba Dickie Group. With all the toy possibilities that Wissper offers, we couldn’t team up with a better partner for developing the toy line for this girl’s brand.” said Hans-Ulrich Stoef, CEO of m4e AG.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 99 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 39 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Singaporean Tyen Rasif wins ‘Asian Dream’ 30 views | posted on September 23, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 28 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020