Lifetime orders more “The Lizzie Borden Chronicles”
Pasadena, California – Lifetime has ordered two additional episodes of its new limited series The Lizzie Borden Chronicles, in which Golden Globe® and Emmy® Award nominee Christina Ricci (Monster) reprises her role as the notorious murder suspect from the network’s hit original movie Lizzie Borden Took An Ax. Screen Actors Guild Award® winner Clea DuVall (Argo) also reprises her role as Lizzie’s sister, Emma, in the eight-part series, which premieres April 2015.
The Lizzie Borden Chronicles delivers an intense and fictionalised account of actual events and people surrounding Lizzie’s life after her controversial acquittal of the horrific double murder of her father and stepmother in 1892, when the exonerated figure lives a life awash in newfound celebrity filled with scandalous love affairs.
The Lizzie Borden Chronicles is produced by Sony Pictures Television and executive produced by Judith Verno (Lizzie Borden Took An Ax) and Ricci. The limited series is written by Greg Small & Rich Blaney (Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret), Barbara Nance (House of Lies), Jason Grote (Mad Men) and David Simkins (Grimm). Stephen Kay (Sons of Anarchy) directs episodes one and two, while Russell Mulcahy (Teen Wolf) directs episodes three and four, and Howard Deutch (American Horror Story) helms episodes five and six.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 92 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 52 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020