Australia – Fred Media is taking to the skies with a string of new in-flight entertainment deals with Air New Zealand, Garuda Indonesia Airlines, Qantas, Virgin Australia, Kenya Airways, Air Namibia and Eva Air Taiwan.
Notably, Air New Zealand has picked up five episodes of Tony Robinson’s Time Walks while a number of travel and lifestyle titles including Sandcastles, Travels with the Bondi Vet and Coxy’s Big Break are set to air on Garuda Indonesia Airlines.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 75 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 43 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 40 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 36 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020