Johannesburg / Los Angeles – Basic Lead, the international trade event organiser, has announced the launch of a brand new market, DISCOP Africa Express, a partner to its successful annual event, DISCOP Africa, the continent’s premier annual market for film, TV content, adaptation rights and packaged channels.
Designed to meet the increased demand from Africa’s fast-growing television marketplace, DISCOP Africa Express will take place from the 2nd to 4th June 2015 at the Sofitel Ivoire Hotel in Abidjan, Cote D’Ivoire.
Presenting an international market with a strong focus on the African content industry, alongside an educational programme and networking hub, the new event will play host to producers, distributors, pay-tv and mobile operators and alternative distribution platforms from throughout the region and beyond. It will serve as an important new Africa-centric industry gathering in the market calendar, enabling attendees to meet, connect and do business in this vibrant region on a bi-annual basis.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 52 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 47 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 40 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020