Johannesburg / Los Angeles – Basic Lead, the international trade event organiser, has announced the launch of a brand new market, DISCOP Africa Express, a partner to its successful annual event, DISCOP Africa, the continent’s premier annual market for film, TV content, adaptation rights and packaged channels.
Designed to meet the increased demand from Africa’s fast-growing television marketplace, DISCOP Africa Express will take place from the 2nd to 4th June 2015 at the Sofitel Ivoire Hotel in Abidjan, Cote D’Ivoire.
Presenting an international market with a strong focus on the African content industry, alongside an educational programme and networking hub, the new event will play host to producers, distributors, pay-tv and mobile operators and alternative distribution platforms from throughout the region and beyond. It will serve as an important new Africa-centric industry gathering in the market calendar, enabling attendees to meet, connect and do business in this vibrant region on a bi-annual basis.
- Asian independent short films now accessible worldwide with ZEASN and Viddsee team up 105 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Abacus Media Rights secures international distribution rights for ‘The Masked Dancer UK’ 104 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Differentiating the sports OTT experience 103 views | posted on May 14, 2021
- Social entertainment platform GazeTV breaks the tradition with blockchain, tokenized ecosystem for audiences and video creators 68 views | posted on May 17, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020