CABSAT 2015 in Dubai will see Crystal Vision showing three different keying solutions – products that are traditionally most popular with customers in the Middle East. During the exhibition, which runs 10 – 12 March, some of the products on stand will include the Safire 3 chroma keyer which now comes with a full set of control options, MultiLogo logo keyer with new audio features and the award-winning LKEY-SQZ squeeze back keyer in its Middle Eastern exhibition debut.
The Safire 3 real-time chroma keyer now has a full range of control options, with four different options now available to suit all preferences – VisionPanel, VisionWeb Control, GPI and SNMP. For operators who prefer hands-on control, the stylish VisionPanel uses a combination of soft buttons on the large touch screen with hard buttons and knobs and is able to operate any number of Safire 3 chroma keyers. The 3U Ethernet Control Panel is well suited to Safire 3 and other products that need regular adjustment, with fine tuning made easy by using the physical controls. It is Crystal Vision’s most sophisticated general remote control panel to date. New features on VisionPanel include frame and slot labelling, virtual cards and a generally enhanced user experience.
Brand new to CABSAT is Crystal Vision’s award-winning LKEY-SQZ squeeze back keyer designed for applications such as squeezing the end credits to preview the next programme or squeezing a shopping channel presenter to allow room for additional graphics. It removes the need to use a full vision mixer to provide a squeeze back, and is also useful for those who have a mixer which doesn’t include this squeeze back functionality. It can smoothly resize and move the main video and have graphics or text around it, all with the highest quality picture squeeze – perfect for demanding applications involving moving text. Timeline control can be used to perform a sequence of operations relative to a start signal.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 50 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020