Miami Beach, Florida – Cisneros Media, the corporate division encompassing the Cisneros’ media and entertainment businesses around the world, and Turner Broadcasting System Latin America, Inc., announced the formation of a strategic alliance to exploit their common interests and assets in Latin America.
Targeting the coveted female demographic in Latin America, the partnership builds on Turner Latin America’s strength as an operator of pay-TV channels, while banking on Cisneros Media’s proficiencies in developing, producing and programming telenovelas, talk shows and other genres traditionally associated with Broadcast TV.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 114 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 65 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- 5 reasons why AXN’s ‘Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector’ needs to be on your watchlist 61 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 57 views | posted on July 8, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020