Miami Beach, Florida – Cisneros Media, the corporate division encompassing the Cisneros’ media and entertainment businesses around the world, and Turner Broadcasting System Latin America, Inc., announced the formation of a strategic alliance to exploit their common interests and assets in Latin America.
Targeting the coveted female demographic in Latin America, the partnership builds on Turner Latin America’s strength as an operator of pay-TV channels, while banking on Cisneros Media’s proficiencies in developing, producing and programming telenovelas, talk shows and other genres traditionally associated with Broadcast TV.
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 130 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Period drama ‘Last Madame’ named Best Digital Fiction Series at the 25th Asian Television Awards 114 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Anchor-turned-actor Ivan Tai cast in RTM miniseries ‘A.I in Love’ with Janna Nick and Dini Shcatzmann 101 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- ‘The Witch of Kings Cross’ to be released worldwide on Amazon, iTunes, Vimeo, and GooglePlay on 9 February 77 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020