Toronto, Canada – 9 Story Media Group announced several Free TV sales within Latin America coming out of NATPE. TV Brasil has licensed the first season of Daniel Tiger’s Neighbourhood; Canal Futura (Brazil) has acquired the first two seasons of Wild Kratts, Televisión Nacional Uruguay has picked up the first season of Wild Kratts and Canal Once (Mexico) has come on board for the first seasons of Daniel Tiger’s Neighbourhood and Camp Lakebottom.
“Latin America is an important growth opportunity for 9 Story,” said Natalie Osborne, Managing Director, 9 Story Media Group. “Federico Vargas, our Director of Distribution for the territory, has spent considerable time in the region and at markets like NATPE, to help fuel this progress. His focus on the region, coupled with how well our shows are resonating with audiences, has led to strong momentum within the territory.”
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,396 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 95 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 87 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 59 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020