Prime Entertainment Group has signed multiple deals with French and international premium channels for more than 60 hours of its HD series Fitness First Class (60×30’).
The producer/distributor, known for more than 15 years in the TV market scored again with his major quality Fitness that captivated the French sport channels Ma Chaine Sport who renewed for another package of 12 hours; Trace TV who went for 22 episodes and the French distributor Echo Audiovisual Rights that took 5 hours for DVD rights.
Among the international deals, Prime Entertainment group also signed with Life Inspired Networks, Asia’s first regional lifestyle television channel in high definition for 13 episodes and RTL Netherlands the largest commercial television station in the Netherlands for the whole 60 episodes of the series.
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 67 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 59 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 48 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020