Mongolia’s Got Talent
London – The international rollout of the world’s most successful TV format Got Talent, took another landmark step as Syco Entertainment and FremantleMedia announced the commission of Mongolia’s Got Talent by Mongol TV. The news comes after Got Talent creator Simon Cowell’s recent MIPCOM 2014 Keynote session in which he joked about Mongolia being one of the last regions in the world where Got Talent didn’t have a presence. The multi-season deal will see Mongol TV broadcast the first local version of the format in 2015.
The Guinness World Record-breaking franchise co-produced by Cowell’s Syco Entertainment and FremantleMedia continues its rein as the Most Successful Reality Television Format in history as it travels further around the world with the new version bringing the total number of local versions across Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle-East, Africa and the Americas to 67 and the total countries in the world to air a version of the format to 193.
As well as creating a local version of the format, Mongol TV will acquire season 8 of the ever successful Britain’s Got Talent. These deals were brokered by Haryaty Rahman, VP, Asia FremantleMedia International. The UK version of the show continues to be the UK’s biggest entertainment show and in 2014 the Britain’s Got Talent finale on ITV exceeded 12 million viewers for 7th year in a row.
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 74 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Banijay unveils new identity and portfolio 68 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 63 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 60 views | posted on July 10, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020