“Keep Your Light Shining” reaches Angola and Mozambique
Keep Your Light Shining
Global Agency’s hit singing talent format Keep Your Light Shining is continuing to roll out across the world. With two new licenses to Angola and Mozambique, Keep Your Light Shining has become one of the most in-demand formats in Global Agency’s catalogue.
The show was picked up by Banda TV in Angola, and a Portuguese language version will be aired in both Angola and Mozambique. Keep Your Light Shining will be titled Estrelas de Angola (Stars of Angola) and will be launched in the first quarter of 2015. The format also sold to TV Globo in Brazil, where it will premier in 2015.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,062 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 76 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020