Intelsat Board appoints Deputy Chief Executive Officer
Luxembourg – Intelsat S.A. (NYSE: I), a provider of satellite services, announced that current Intelsat President and Chief Commercial Officer Stephen Spengler has been promoted to Deputy Chief Executive Officer.
Under the company’s succession plan, Intelsat Chairman and Chief Executive Officer David McGlade will transition to the position of Executive Chairman, effective 1 April 2015, at which time Spengler will become Chief Executive Officer. McGlade will have served as the Company’s Chief Executive Officer for 10 years.
Spengler has been with Intelsat in various executive positions since 2003, including serving as Executive Vice President, Sales, Marketing and Strategy. Spengler has nearly 30 years’ experience in the satellite and telecommunications industry. During his tenure at the company, Spengler led the development of Intelsat’s global mobility network, in which Intelsat now has a share of maritime and aeronautical broadband services. He has also overseen the development of the company’s next generation satellite platform, Intelsat EpicNG®, of which the first satellite is expected to launch in late 2015.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 110 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 63 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 42 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 41 views | posted on October 19, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020