This year, CANAL+, a pay-TV channel in France, is celebrating its 30th birthday. For this occasion, WILDMOKA created a very innovative video generator on CANAL+ website, allowing users to instantly generate unique personalised videos, mashing-up the best archives from the TV channel with variations of an episode of “bref.”, a French TV series.
Massively relayed by consumer press and social networks, more than 1 million videos were generated in just 3 days, after reaching 200.000 in a couple of hours. This success was enabled by WILDMOKA’s Moments Share solution deployed with a massively scalable infrastructure powered by Microsoft Azure Cloud and CDN solutions.
This highly successful event puts WILDMOKA in the spotlight. The company showed its capacity to create and deliver instantly unique video clips to dozens of thousands of users at the same time and to share these on social networks. This large-scale deployment of WILDMOKA’s Moments Share solution demonstrates, as announced at the IBC in September this year, that its technology enables revenue generating video services.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 251 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- ABS-CBN News online and ‘TV Patrol’ expand global news coverage with TFC News overseas segments 80 views | posted on July 22, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 78 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- BBC World News relaunches flagship programme ‘Newsday’ 73 views | posted on July 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021