Peg + Cat
Toronto, Canada – 9 Story Media Group, a producer and distributor of children’s and family entertainment content, has secured a host of key sales across Asia as it heads to Asia Television Forum.
Good TV (Taiwan), EBS (Korea) and Asiana Licensing (Korea) have all picked up multiple seasons of the popular and long-running series Arthur. MediaCorp (Singapore) has licensed season one of preschool hit Daniel Tiger’s Neighbourhood (80 x 11’) while Daekyo Kids (Korea) has acquired season three of the 3D animated comedy Erky Perky (26 x 11’). Thailand’s True Visions has licensed almost 200 half hours of 9 Story programming including Peg + Cat (40 x 22’), Almost Naked Animals (52 x 22’), Joe & Jack (13 x 22’), Harry and His Bucket Full of Dinosaurs (52 x 22’), Frankenstein’s Cat (15 x 22’) and Turbo Dogs (26 x 22’).
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020