2015 Programming highlights for Asian Food Channel
Hosted by the multi-talented Haylie Duff and born from her well-known namesake blog and cookbook, Real Girl’s Kitchen brings you into Haylie’s kitchen as she serves up recipes and stories from her daily life, premiering Monday, 5 January 2015.
From Bibimbap (mixed rice bowl) to Kimchi (fermented vegetables), Chef Myeong serves up her healthy and unique interpretations of signature Korean dishes with the help of popular chefs and personalities on Korean Cuisine with Chef Myeong, premiering Wednesday, 21 January 2015.
Join Donal on his roadtrip in Kitchen Hero, as he shows people just how easy it is to prepare scrumptious, home-cooked food as well as make plenty of sweet treats in a new show segment named Donal’s Bakery, premiering Thursday, 22 January 2015.
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 61 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Disney+ Hotstar set to launch in Malaysia on 1 June 48 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- TFC tops Comscore’s TV viewing engagement for Filipino networks in multicultural Asian households in the US in March 2021 45 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 34 views | posted on May 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020