Prime Entertainment Group to present John Woo at ATF
At the occasion of the Asia TV Forum and Market (ATF) in Singapore Prime Entertainment Group will be presenting the brand new Biography of the acclaimed Chinese John Woo.
On this episode the Veteran director welcomes viewers into one of his favourite spots in Beijing. A private café where he reveals some incredible anecdotes about the beginning of his career as the youngest director in China and how he came to work to Hollywood with big names like Nicolas Cage and John Travolta. He also told Prime Entertainment Group everything about his return to the big screen with the epic Chinese drama The Crossing, a titanic project premiering this December.
David Freydt, Managing Director of Prime Entertainment Group said, “Asia is a very important market for us. We have strong partners like HBO Asia and Sony AXN and we are very proud to bring some of the greatest Asian Talents in our production, like the renowned directors M. Night Shyamalan and John Woo.”
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020