Munich – Henrik Pabst, currently co-Managing Director of Red Arrow International, will assume the expanded role of Managing Director, taking on sole responsibility for all aspects of the business. Pabst will continue to report to Jan Frouman, CEO of Red Arrow Entertainment Group.
Irina Ignatiew-Lemke, co-Managing Director of Red Arrow International, has chosen to step down from her role at the end of November. Ignatiew-Lemke has been with the company since 2012, most recently leading the firm’s scripted distribution business. Under her responsibility, Red Arrow co-produced international series as 100 Code.
Frouman, CEO of Red Arrow Entertainment Group, said, “I would like to thank Irina for her many contributions to Red Arrow’s ongoing growth and success and I wish her all the best in her new endeavours. I would also like to congratulate Henrik. Time and time again, he has proven to the entire organisation that he is not only an exceptional sales executive, but also a leader with extraordinary skill, drive and creativity. We could not ask for a more capable executive to lead our distribution business.”
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 52 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 47 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 41 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020