Baldock, UK – EBS, the full-service provider of EPG data for platforms and channels worldwide, has further expanded its team with the appointments of Andree Lüke as Managing Editor and Neville Stratton as New Business Manager. This announcement follows the recent launch of EBS’ Pawa software solution and portfolio of Pawa EPG data services. Pawa provides a multi-platform, multi-territory, scalable offering that enables EPG data to be aggregated, restructured and delivered to any platform.
Lüke, who has worked in the TV listings industry for more than nine years, joins EBS from Global Listings where he most recently held the role of Production Manager. His new role at EBS will see a strong focus on quality control and quality assurance measures, ensuring that the high standards already set are only bettered as the business continues to grow.
He will work closely with EBS’ existing team of two senior editors and seven sub-editors, to oversee production of schedules and EPGs. With a keen eye for detail and great experience, he will also produce and manage his own portfolio of channels.
“I’m delighted to join EBS and look forward to further pushing the company forwards. EBS has a strong editorial team and I’m enjoying working with them, making a positive contribution towards the company’s goals,” Lüke said.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 85 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 75 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 74 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Silvergate Media prepares to launch season two of award-winning animated series ‘Hilda’ 51 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020