BBC Worldwide has announced sales for two of its key titles. The new paranormal thriller Intruders (8 x 43’) has been snapped up by French telecom operator OCS which will see it air in early 2015. The factual entertainment series Katherine Mills: Mind Games (4 x 50’) has also been bought by Channel Seven in Australia, and TVNZ in New Zealand.
Paul Dempsey, President, Global Markets for BBC Worldwide, said, “BBC Worldwide launched a wide range of new, exciting content and its gratifying to be able to announce sales of some of those key titles so swiftly.”
Intruders, is a major new eight-part series from BBC Worldwide Productions for BBC AMERICA, starring John Simm and Oscar winner Mira Sorvino who were in attendance in Cannes for the show’s launch. The paranormal thriller written by Glen Morgan (X-Files) is based on Michael Marshall Smith’s novel, about a secret society devoted to the search for immortality set in America’s Pacific Northwest.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 82 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Medialink granted exclusive distribution rights to ‘TSUKIMICHI -Moonlight Fantasy-‘ and ‘Joran The Princess of Snow and Blood’ from Nippon TV in Asia territories excluding Korea 40 views | posted on March 8, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 37 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Encore Singapore off to a flying start 37 views | posted on March 4, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020