Alcatel-Lucent closes sale of Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise to China Huaxin
Paris, France – Alcatel-Lucent (Euronext Paris and NYSE: ALU) announced that it has closed the sale of its subsidiary Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise to China Huaxin Post & Telecommunication Economy Development Centre. Cash proceeds to Alcatel-Lucent are €202 million.
Alcatel-Lucent will retain a 15% minority stake in the divested business, as well as maintaining a commercial relationship with it in support of its growth ambitions under new ownership.
The divestment of Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise forms part of Alcatel-Lucent’s commitments under The Shift Plan launched in June 2013 – to refocus itself as a specialist in IP, Cloud and Ultra-Broadband Access while realigning its balance sheet, implementing cost savings of €1 billion and generating at least €1 billion through selective asset sales by the end of 2015.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 85 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 75 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 72 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Silvergate Media prepares to launch season two of award-winning animated series ‘Hilda’ 50 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020