Alcatel-Lucent closes sale of Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise to China Huaxin
Paris, France – Alcatel-Lucent (Euronext Paris and NYSE: ALU) announced that it has closed the sale of its subsidiary Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise to China Huaxin Post & Telecommunication Economy Development Centre. Cash proceeds to Alcatel-Lucent are €202 million.
Alcatel-Lucent will retain a 15% minority stake in the divested business, as well as maintaining a commercial relationship with it in support of its growth ambitions under new ownership.
The divestment of Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise forms part of Alcatel-Lucent’s commitments under The Shift Plan launched in June 2013 – to refocus itself as a specialist in IP, Cloud and Ultra-Broadband Access while realigning its balance sheet, implementing cost savings of €1 billion and generating at least €1 billion through selective asset sales by the end of 2015.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 52 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 50 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 31 views | posted on August 12, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020