activeTV bags four nominations at the Asian Television Awards
Singapore – activeTV has received four nominations at the prestigious Asian Television Awards 2014.
The nominations for activeTV include original kids format Wacky World Beaters – Nagasaki Speed Eating Contest for Best Children’s Programme (for ABC), Woolworths Carols in the Domain 2013 for Best Entertainment (One-Off/ Annual for Channel 7 Australia), Asia’s Next Top Model Cycle 2 for Best Adaptation of an Existing Format (for Fox International Channels). Nikki Muller is also in the running as Best Entertainment Presenter/ Host for her role in activeTV’s original format The Food Detectives (MediaCorp).
From action-packed adventures, to thrilling reality TV, activeTV has produced and adapted a myriad of quality programmes with broadcasters, including free-to-air television stations, digital and pay-TV platforms. Wacky World Beaters – Nagasaki Speed Eating Contest, for example, was recently launched this year, and has since increased the audience viewership for ABC3’s timeslot by 70 percent.
Recognising excellence in programming, production and performance, the Asian Television Awards comprise over 30 categories, and the results are determined by an expert panel of over 60 judges from across the region. Results will be announced on 11 December.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 82 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Medialink granted exclusive distribution rights to ‘TSUKIMICHI -Moonlight Fantasy-‘ and ‘Joran The Princess of Snow and Blood’ from Nippon TV in Asia territories excluding Korea 40 views | posted on March 8, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 37 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Encore Singapore off to a flying start 36 views | posted on March 4, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020