Zodiak Kids announced that it has sold Marathon Media’s brand new production Lolirock (52×26’) to a raft of territories across Europe, Latin America, Asia and the Middle East.
The new animated series featuring magic, mystery and music, developed in partnership with France Televisions and Disney Channel (France) is set to premiere on France 3 towards the end of 2014.
Disney has picked up the full Lolirock series for its platforms in France, Benelux, Spain, CEE, the Middle East and Turkey, while De Agostini Editore (Italy) has acquired the 52 episodes for its Italian Pay TV channel DeAKids, and later in 2015, for its DTT free to air channel Super!
Other sales include Globo Brazil for their Gloob channel, Noga Israel, MTV Oy in Finland, and Canal Panda Portugal. Meanwhile in Asia, the first 26 episodes were sold to Ciwen (China and Hong Kong). In a separate deal, Malaysia agent Solimac has licensed the first season to RTM.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 230 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 91 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 77 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 49 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020