Revolution Studios has selected Miramax to manage its global television and digital distribution licensing including all content from its recently acquired Morgan Creek international film library.
The precise and full terms of the deal, announced at MIPCOM, are yet to be revealed but the new deal will expand the current alliance, under which Miramax has represented Revolution in the U.S. since June 2012. Miramax will also begin representing Revolution’s titles internationally as rights begin to revert back to Revolution, while Morgan Creek titles are immediately available internationally from Miramax.
Revolution titles represented by Miramax include more than 40 top tier Hollywood films such as: Black Hawk Down, America’s Sweethearts, 13 Going On 30, Maid In Manhattan, xxx and Daddy Day Care. The Morgan Creek titles acquired by Revolution and now represented by Miramax include: Robin Hood: Prince Of Thieves, Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, True Romance, The Last Of The Mohicans and Major League.
- TechStorm kickstarts 2021 with a bang as it launches on Malaysia’s latest direct-to-home platform Sirius TV 390 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- Bidya Sinha Mim and Pritom Hasan starrer ZEE5 Original ‘WTFry’ premieres on ZEE5 77 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- ZEASN and Line TV partner to bring trending content to smart TVs 76 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo 54 views | posted on January 11, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020