Keshet UK, part of Keshet International, has made two key senior appointments as it seeks to grow its UK production ambitions. Ashley Blaker joins the team as Head of Comedy and Kevin Mundye as Head of UK Formats & Global Consultant.
Mundye will represent and adapt Keshet’s Entertainment and Factual Entertainment formats for UK broadcasters, while Blaker will look after Keshet’s Comedy slate in the UK. They will also work alongside Keshet Media Group’s VP Content, Ran Telem and UK Creative Consultant, Dave Morley, to develop new original properties for UK television.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.1k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 49 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020