Grey Juice Lab selected by Cable & Wireless Panama
Panama City, Panama and London, UK – Grey Juice Lab, a multiscreen TV and on demand solutions, announced that the company was selected by Cable & Wireless Panama to provide content and services for the +Digital TV video on demand (VoD) service.
+Digital TV offers subscribers over 250 channels with a wide variety of premium and exclusive content all transmitted over a 100% digital network. Seeking to energise the television market in Panama, +Digital TV innovates with a VoD service to enable viewers to decide what, how and when to watch the content of their choice. Grey Juice Lab will exclusively provide a wide variety of major Hollywood movies, independent films and adult content for the on demand service.
“+Digital TV is uniquely serving our subscribers in Panama with world class content and a service model that enables customers to only pay for the services they want. Our subscribers continue to demand premium content when they want to watch, on the device of their choice, and the enhancement of the VoD content offering with Grey Juice Lab is key to our strategy going forward,” said Carlos Enrique Ungo, VPS of Innovation and Business Development, of Cable & Wireless Panama.
“Quality content plays a critical role in providing a high level of service to media subscribers. We are delighted to be selected by Cable & Wireless Panama to further strengthen their VoD offering and exemplify more entertainment, more possibilities,” said Mihai Crasneanu, CEO of Grey Juice Lab.
Grey Juice Lab scope of services for +Digital TV includes content aggregation, content processing and marketing services. In order to maximise the value of the content, the marketing services will play a key role in promoting the current titles that are available each month. Many of the movies will be available just a few months after theatrical release. Viewers can look forward to seeing Maleficient, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, I,Frankenstein and Guardians of the Galaxy in the next few months.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 75 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 74 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 39 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020