One of the biggest free-to-air channels of Mexico, Azteca Trece premiered Globo’s Brave Woman. The new slot, which is the result of a partnership announced recently between Globo and Azteca, was launched with the premiere of The Illusionist, winner of the International Emmy for Best Telenovela in 2012. The agreement reinforces the presence of Globo’s dramaturgy in Mexico, where the worldwide phenomenon Brazil Avenue achieved great success.
The thrilling story of courage and resilience of Brave Woman is part of Globo 2014 Catalogue and has been licensed to more than 40 countries. In Brazil, the telenovela was displayed at Globo’s primetime and earned an average of 38 rating points and 65% share (Source: Ibope).
- Australia’s Nine Network, Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom set to broadcast Sonar’s eSports sci-fi series – ‘Interface’ 283 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Los Angeles-based Organic Media Group, Taipei’s Creative Century Entertainment delivers two new series 175 views | posted on October 14, 2020
- Yellow, Black and White to premiere ‘Sherlock: The Russian Chronicles’ at MIPCOM 2020 70 views | posted on October 15, 2020
- Euronews launches on Singapore operator StarHub 60 views | posted on October 15, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020