After the worldwide success of the Spanish TV-series Grand Hotel and Velvet, Beta Film picked up the latest production from Spanish producer Bambú Producciones. The thriller series Under Suspicion (Bajos Sospecha, 10×70’) is currently in post-production and will run on Atresmedia (Antena 3) at the beginning of next year. Created by Ramon Campos, Teresa Fernandez Valdés and Gema Rodriguez Neira, Under Suspicion is starring Grand Hotel-lead Yon González, Blanca Romero (Benjamin Button, Monk) and Lluís Homar (Grand Hotel, Broken Embraces) among others.
“Bambu’s previous productions such as Grand Hotel and Velvet were hot-sellers in Beta Film’s portfolio. We are very happy to have the chance to deepen the relationship with this extraordinary producer as well as with our esteemed partner Atresmedia and work on this new, highly promising project”, said Beta Film’s SVP-Acquistion&Sales Christian Gockel.
“We are delighted to strengthen our long running partnership with Betafilm in international distribution. We are confident that Under Suspicion will perform internationally as strong as Grand Hotel and Velvet with the collaboration of Beta Film’s distribution arm”, said Atresmedia’s Jose Antonio Salso (SVP-Acquisition & Sales).
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,074 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 78 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020