London – UK based distributor Banijay International has appointed Emmanuelle Namiech as its new Managing Director, it was announced by Banijay Group CEO Marco Bassetti.
As Managing Director, Namiech will build on Banijay International’s position as a force in the global formats market and deliver strength and experience in finished programming acquisitions and sales, in line with the distributor’s strategic goal to grow its library of English-language content.
Recent acquisitions of note include those with Pop TV (formerly TVGN), covering brand new titles like The Sorrentinos (9×30’) and Rock This Boat (9×30’) and shows such as Horse Town (6×60’), from ThumbsUp Productions for U.S. channel Ride TV, and I Am Innocent, from producer Screentime New Zealand for TVNZ.
With overall responsibility for the sales and acquisitions teams in Banijay International’s London and Los Angeles offices, Namiech will take over from previous Managing Director Karoline Spodsberg who was promoted to her new role as Banijay Group’s COO Nordics.
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 94 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 58 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 55 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- ‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio 54 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020