Kuala Lumpur and Hong Kong – Astro Shaw Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of Astro Malaysia Holdings Berhad (Astro) has secured the rights to broadcast and distribute Cantonese dramas from Hong Kong Media Production Company Limited, a subsidiary of Hong Kong Television Network Limited (HKTV). The deal extends Astro’s rights across Southeast Asia, New Zealand and Australia.
HKTV dramas will be a fresh addition to Astro’s customers’ already extensive line-up of dramas. The much talked about HKTV dramas have been making waves with star studded casts and production. As such securing the rights for Malaysia and the region where demand for such content is high, is a coup for Astro.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 119 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 30 July 75 views | posted on July 30, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 65 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- Tata Sky Binge delivers aggregation across 11 streaming apps, powered by ThinkAnalytics 58 views | posted on July 30, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021