New York – A+E Networks® has finalised a raft of sales agreements for Lifetime Original Movies with broadcasters across EMEA. The announcement was made by Joel Denton, Managing Director, International Content Sales & Partnerships, A+E Networks.
“A strong story is the foundation of any good movie alongside great casting and high-end production values. We are proud to offer broadcasters an ever expanding catalogue that delivers,” said Denton. “As we approach MIPCOM, we look forward to presenting a robust line-up of new movies that offer compelling characters, gripping plotlines and major Hollywood stars that will captivate viewing audiences worldwide.”
In Belgium, RTL has picked up a package of movies that includes Flowers in the Attic, Petals on the Wind, Sworn to Silence, and An Officer and a Murderer among others.
Flowers in the Attic
Vox Germany has picked up Amanda Knox: Murder on Trial in Italy, Flowers in the Attic, The Hunt for the I-5 Killer and Finding Mrs. Claus.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 73 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 42 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020