Zodiak Rights, the international division of Zodiak Media, has secured a new deal in Latin America for its psychic format Psychic Challenge. SBT in Brazil has acquired the rights to Psychic Challenge, originally produced by Tévémediagroup in Holland for RTL4. Cygnus Media are currently producing a 13 part primetime series entitled Os Paranormais (The Paranormal) where Brazil’s best psychic will win a prize of R$ 50.000,00 in gold bars (circa £10k).
The format has been adapted in more than 16 territories worldwide with two series produced and broadcast in Chile on Chilevision in 2012 as Psiquicos Estan Entre Nosotros where they delivered 22% average audience share. Peru Frecuencia Latina also broadcasted a 13 part series last year.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 303 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- BBC Studios licenses the scripted format ‘Doctor Foster’ to ABS-CBN 41 views | posted on April 13, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 40 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 35 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020