Zodiak Rights, the international division of Zodiak Media, has secured a new deal in Latin America for its psychic format Psychic Challenge. SBT in Brazil has acquired the rights to Psychic Challenge, originally produced by Tévémediagroup in Holland for RTL4. Cygnus Media are currently producing a 13 part primetime series entitled Os Paranormais (The Paranormal) where Brazil’s best psychic will win a prize of R$ 50.000,00 in gold bars (circa £10k).
The format has been adapted in more than 16 territories worldwide with two series produced and broadcast in Chile on Chilevision in 2012 as Psiquicos Estan Entre Nosotros where they delivered 22% average audience share. Peru Frecuencia Latina also broadcasted a 13 part series last year.
- TechStorm kickstarts 2021 with a bang as it launches on Malaysia’s latest direct-to-home platform Sirius TV 390 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- Bidya Sinha Mim and Pritom Hasan starrer ZEE5 Original ‘WTFry’ premieres on ZEE5 77 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- ZEASN and Line TV partner to bring trending content to smart TVs 76 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo 54 views | posted on January 11, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020