National Geographic Channels International announces key appointments
“Maggie has played a fantastic role in identifying outstanding and high-rating content that has complemented our commissioning slate,” added Mykura.
NGCI’s global marketing team has promoted Emanuele Madeddu to Senior Vice President, Marketing and Creative. Based in DC, Madeddu oversees the marketing strategy, creative toolkits, on-ground activations and digital marketing programs for NGC, Nat Geo Wild and Nat Geo People. He will now also take on responsibility for Nat Geo Play – NGCI’s branded multi-device environment – and other non-linear offerings that are a part of the growing NGC product portfolio. He has spearheaded several of NGCI’s award-winning campaigns including The 80s, The 90s, and the ratings driver “Entertain Your Brain” strand. Madeddu joined the DC office in 2008 and previously served as the Creative Director for National Geographic Channel and Cult with Fox International Channels in Italy.
“With 171 channels around the world delivered in 45 languages, the creative and marketing challenges are massive. Emanuele approaches all of them with great talent, innovation and Nat Geo spirit so that we are always strengthening our brands and entertaining our viewers”, said Liz Dolan, Chief Marketing Officer for NGCI.
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 74 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 54 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 51 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 48 views | posted on March 1, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020