Tel Aviv – The premiere of Keshet International’s new hot property for MIPCOM 2014, Help I Can’t I Cook! made its debut on September 13 on Keshet Broadcasting to gain a 44% average audience share and 30.8% rating (HH).
Help! I Can’t Cook was the second highest-rated original reality launch ever in Israel (behind RISING STAR) and the highest-rated reality launch of 2014. It peaked with a 46.2% share and a 33% rating, equating to an exceptionally high number of viewers in the country’s September/pre-holiday season.
Help! I Can’t Cook is a new, humour-packed prime time reality show in which top celebrities face their fear of the kitchen – with disastrous, frustrating, heart-warming and rib-tickling results.
The stars will be locked in the show’s remote “Culinary Academy for Beginners” for three weeks, attempting to overcome their own personal cooking inhibitions. Witness the results when you mix some supreme talent with a huge serving of egos and fold in a set of tasks way outside their comfort zone. Prepare for some deliciously entertaining viewing…
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 67 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 60 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 59 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 57 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020