Tel Aviv – The premiere of Keshet International’s new hot property for MIPCOM 2014, Help I Can’t I Cook! made its debut on September 13 on Keshet Broadcasting to gain a 44% average audience share and 30.8% rating (HH).
Help! I Can’t Cook was the second highest-rated original reality launch ever in Israel (behind RISING STAR) and the highest-rated reality launch of 2014. It peaked with a 46.2% share and a 33% rating, equating to an exceptionally high number of viewers in the country’s September/pre-holiday season.
Help! I Can’t Cook is a new, humour-packed prime time reality show in which top celebrities face their fear of the kitchen – with disastrous, frustrating, heart-warming and rib-tickling results.
The stars will be locked in the show’s remote “Culinary Academy for Beginners” for three weeks, attempting to overcome their own personal cooking inhibitions. Witness the results when you mix some supreme talent with a huge serving of egos and fold in a set of tasks way outside their comfort zone. Prepare for some deliciously entertaining viewing…
- iQiyi International’s first original K-drama series ‘My Roommate Is A Gumiho’ to premiere on 26 May 123 views | posted on May 10, 2021
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 93 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- C-Suite spotlight: Alon Shtruzman of Keshet International 66 views | posted on May 8, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020