Tel Aviv – The premiere of Keshet International’s new hot property for MIPCOM 2014, Help I Can’t I Cook! made its debut on September 13 on Keshet Broadcasting to gain a 44% average audience share and 30.8% rating (HH).
Help! I Can’t Cook was the second highest-rated original reality launch ever in Israel (behind RISING STAR) and the highest-rated reality launch of 2014. It peaked with a 46.2% share and a 33% rating, equating to an exceptionally high number of viewers in the country’s September/pre-holiday season.
Help! I Can’t Cook is a new, humour-packed prime time reality show in which top celebrities face their fear of the kitchen – with disastrous, frustrating, heart-warming and rib-tickling results.
The stars will be locked in the show’s remote “Culinary Academy for Beginners” for three weeks, attempting to overcome their own personal cooking inhibitions. Witness the results when you mix some supreme talent with a huge serving of egos and fold in a set of tasks way outside their comfort zone. Prepare for some deliciously entertaining viewing…
- Australia’s Nine Network, Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom set to broadcast Sonar’s eSports sci-fi series – ‘Interface’ 305 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Star Stable Entertainment partners with animation studio Ferly for short-form series adaptation of ‘Mistfall’ 64 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 54 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment announces its first original production on Thrill – ‘Model Family’ 50 views | posted on October 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020