The Ministry of Communications & Multimedia (KKMM) is organising a telecommunications/broadcasting and content event called KL Converge! at the KL Convention Centre from September 17-19. In conjunction with this event, Creative Content Association of Malaysia (CCAM) together with Perbadanan Kemajuan Filem Nasional Malaysia (FINAS) will be organising the content component called
CONTENT MALAYSIA 2014 which will take place at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. CONTENT MALAYSIA is co-organised by FINAS and CCAM and is the fruit of active discussions between us, KKMM and FINAS on the importance of organising an annual event dedicated to promoting you, the professionals of the Malaysian Content Creation industry. It is a reflection of CCAM’s dedication to supporting and assisting you, our members, through high-level events of this kind.
BRIEF PRESENTATION OF CONTENT MALAYSIA 2014
CONTENT MALAYSIA 2014 is a 3-day B2B event specially designed for Malaysian Film & TV industry audio-visual and content creation professionals. CONTENT MALAYSIA strives to give industry professionals all the keys they need to develop their business and expand their industry knowledge, so that they can create more B2B opportunities, not only locally but globally.
CREATIVITY INSPIRED: For its inaugural edition, CONTENT MALAYSIA 2014 proposes an exciting line-up of conferences and dynamic master classes that present the essentials of how to best develop the industry both in Malaysia and abroad by addressing such topics as:
• Production incentives that exist to cultivate the development of the industry in Malaysia
• The development of international partnerships through co-production
• Funding and how to go about financing your project
• Creating and marketing internationally global content
• Pre-pitching and pitching sessions
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 52 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 50 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 31 views | posted on August 12, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020