AFC proudly presents the “Matt Basile’s Kitchen Revolution” tour in Asia
Singapore – Asian Food Channel (AFC), a unit of Scripps Networks Interactive, one of the leading developers of engaging lifestyle content in the home, food and travel categories will host Toronto-based on-the-go chef and king of pop-ups, Matt “Fidel Gastro” Basile, on the “Matt Basile’s Kitchen Revolution” tour this September.
Matt’s visit to Asia is in line with the premiere of Rebel Without a Kitchen, season two, which will air on AFC, StarHub TV 435 from September 11 onwards. Following the success of season one, viewers can join Matt once again as he takes his food truck on the road through Toronto, organizing pop-ups in the most unlikely spots to deliver his culinary take on his favorite street food.
As part of the “Matt Basile’s Kitchen Revolution” tour in Asia, Matt will visit Singapore, the Philippines, Malaysia and Indonesia between September 10 to 23, and will host a series of dinner and demonstration events for corporate clients, media and fans.
In Singapore, Matt will appear at a private one-night only dinner event at the Grand Hyatt Singapore, supported by Visa and The Balvenie. Guests can look forward to tasting his interpretation of North American cuisine such as Octopus with Fennel and Blood Orange, Moroccan Beef Tenderloin with Marian Sauce and Pistachios with Edamame Mash, and a delicious Elvis in a Jar dessert made up of rum French toast with maple syrup, peanut butter cream and bananas. To elevate Matt’s menu, he will also pair selected dishes with the robust flavors of The Balvenie, a uniquely handcrafted range of single malt Scotch whiskies.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,540 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 114 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 104 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 96 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020