Moreira da Maia, Portugal – At IBC2014, MOG Technologies will showcase how it helps customers exceed media challenges by reducing costs and simultaneously accelerating production schedules.
The mxfSPEEDRAIL range of centralised ingest solutions is designed to improve the production workflows of broadcasters and production companies and is already in use at the following global companies: BBC, bTV, Canal+France, Euronews, JAPANET, Globosat. NBCSports, NDR, New Delhi Television. ORF, RedBullTV, ZDF, SVT and beIN Sports.
These companies and more find mxfSPEEDRAIL the ideal file-based ingest solution for post-production, playback and file archiving as it integrates all of the essential components of the creation process into a single and unified platform. This saves costs and reduces production creation time. It also integrates seamlessly with the most popular broadcast technology and formats, offering high performance, smooth interoperability between platforms and efficient metadata enhancement. The system is underpinned by a powerful metadata annotation engine that makes content identification quick and easy.
A key highlight of mxfSPEEDRAIL is the Central System platform that reduces workflow complexity by controlling all ingest processes in a single, centralised interface covering transcoding, file conversion, playback, quality control and task archiving. Central System shifts workflows from a systems-based to a task driven approach, meaning that a single operator can manage the ingest of multiple content feeds, including automated or manual recording, automatic switching, sub clipping creation, priority scheduling and metadata annotation, all in multiple ingest units.
In addition, the inherently modular architecture of mxfSPEEDRAIL enables the customer to purchase either a whole centralised system or individual components to suit their particular workflow.
Luis Miguel Sampaio, CEO, MOG Technologies, said, “With over 1000 installations worldwide, our constant aim is to improve our solutions based on our customers’ requirements and to exceed their expectations. We look forward to meeting new and existing clients at IBC2014 and demonstrating how our innovative ingest solutions can improve their workflows.”
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 37 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 34 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 33 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020