ITV SGE renews its deal with BBC Worldwide Australia and New Zealand
ITV Studios Global Entertainment (ITVS GE) has renewed its deal with BBC Worldwide Australia and New Zealand for ITV Studios’ popular soaps Coronation Street and Emmerdale in Australia.
The deal will see UKTV in Australia airing five new series of both Coronation Street (1300 episodes / 650 hours) and Emmerdale (260 episodes / 130 hours) until early 2020. Both programmes have aired on UKTV in weekday strips since 2007. Coronation Street regularly features within the top ten shows on pay-TV on weekdays.
Augustus Dulgaro, EVP Sales, Asia Pacific, ITV Studios Global Entertainment, said, “Coronation Street and Emmerdale are the world’s longest running soaps, with viewers all over the globe. We are delighted to sign this new deal to enable their Australian fans to continue watching them for years to come!”
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 84 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 73 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 54 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 50 views | posted on February 26, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020