ITV SGE renews its deal with BBC Worldwide Australia and New Zealand
ITV Studios Global Entertainment (ITVS GE) has renewed its deal with BBC Worldwide Australia and New Zealand for ITV Studios’ popular soaps Coronation Street and Emmerdale in Australia.
The deal will see UKTV in Australia airing five new series of both Coronation Street (1300 episodes / 650 hours) and Emmerdale (260 episodes / 130 hours) until early 2020. Both programmes have aired on UKTV in weekday strips since 2007. Coronation Street regularly features within the top ten shows on pay-TV on weekdays.
Augustus Dulgaro, EVP Sales, Asia Pacific, ITV Studios Global Entertainment, said, “Coronation Street and Emmerdale are the world’s longest running soaps, with viewers all over the globe. We are delighted to sign this new deal to enable their Australian fans to continue watching them for years to come!”
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 9.5k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 362 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 63 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- TBS, Sony Pictures Television sign global distribution and format agreement for ‘Time Is Money’ 54 views | posted on October 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020