ITV SGE renews its deal with BBC Worldwide Australia and New Zealand
ITV Studios Global Entertainment (ITVS GE) has renewed its deal with BBC Worldwide Australia and New Zealand for ITV Studios’ popular soaps Coronation Street and Emmerdale in Australia.
The deal will see UKTV in Australia airing five new series of both Coronation Street (1300 episodes / 650 hours) and Emmerdale (260 episodes / 130 hours) until early 2020. Both programmes have aired on UKTV in weekday strips since 2007. Coronation Street regularly features within the top ten shows on pay-TV on weekdays.
Augustus Dulgaro, EVP Sales, Asia Pacific, ITV Studios Global Entertainment, said, “Coronation Street and Emmerdale are the world’s longest running soaps, with viewers all over the globe. We are delighted to sign this new deal to enable their Australian fans to continue watching them for years to come!”
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 62 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 59 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 56 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020