Global Agency picks up international rights for “Flirt or Fiasco”
Global Agency has picked up the international format rights to the new hit dating show, Flirt or Fiasco from Constantin Entertainment.
Under the deal, Global Agency will sell the format internationally, and thanks to its wide network of clients, it is expected the show will be produced in major territories around the world.
Developed and produced by Constantin Entertainment, the show first aired in Germany on VOX daily at 4 pm. In May 2014, after high ratings, VOX commissioned a full season of 60 episodes for fall 2014. On the back of this success, Global Agency is now ready to spread Flirt or Fiasco.
Flirt or Fiasco is a dating show where contestants compete to find out who can plan the hottest date in town. Five single women from one city compete against each other for five days. Each woman is paired up with a single guy. This could be a perfect match, but only the first date will show if sparks actually fly between them. Each day, one bachelor introduces himself via a video clip to the single lady of the day. It’s now time to make plans, organise and get all dressed up. She is challenged with creating the perfect first date, with just 3 hours to plan and a budget of 300 Euros. What will she choose? Will she invest in a bottle of champagne, or will she spend all of the money on her outfit, hair and make-up? After all five women have gone on their respective dates, the decision is made: Who will get to wear the dating crown and take home the 1,000 Euros in prize money? All that remains for the losers is the hope to find true love.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 100 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 62 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 42 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 39 views | posted on October 19, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020