London – DCD Rights has sold peak time entertainment extravaganza Penn & Teller Fool Us to the Universal Channel, NBCUniversal’s flagship entertainment channel for Asia and to Prava I Prevodi in the Balkans. The series, hosted by the UK’s Jonathan Ross, has just premiered on The CW Network in the U.S. where it was the network’s most watched summer series to date.
Penn & Teller Fool Us is an original and daring TV magic show – starring the world famous comedy and magic duo – Penn & Teller. This spectacular series throws down the gauntlet to aspiring magicians to perform their most mystifying tricks to try and fool Penn & Teller.
Nicky Davies Williams, CEO at DCD Rights, said, “We’re delighted to have secured a pan-Asia sale through Universal Channel. Magic shows like Penn & Teller resonate well in this region.”
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 107 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 66 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020