BBC Worldwide launches BBC Knowledge HD on four platforms in Taiwan
Taipei – BBC Worldwide announced August 20 the official launch of BBC Knowledge HD across four cable platform operators in Taiwan – KBRO, TFM, Cable Giant and Ping Nan. The platforms will be the first in Taiwan to offer BBC Knowledge’s premium factual and natural history programmes in high definition.
“We have seen consistent positive growth in the demand for BBC Worldwide’s content across Taiwan. As part of our strategy to continually exceed our customers’ ever-increasing expectations for quality programming, I am very pleased that more viewers in Taiwan will now be able to enjoy an even clearer and more compelling television experience,” said Pierre Cheung, Vice President & General Manager Greater China. “KBRO, TFM, Cable Giant and Ping Nan have been great partners of BBC Worldwide, with BBC Entertainment and BBC Lifestyle already available on their platforms; we are very excited to extend our working relationship with them.”
“As a leader in the HD space in Taiwan, we are proud to once again set new benchmarks for our factual channels. We are very happy to bring BBC Knowledge HD to our platforms in Taiwan,” said Steve Wang, President of KBRO.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 58 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 58 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020