Hong Kong – The launch of AsiaSat 6, the newest communications satellite of Asia Satellite Telecommunications Company Limited (AsiaSat), has been postponed until further notice to allow more time for SpaceX to examine and verify data. The satellite and launch vehicle remain in a safe configuration.
AsiaSat 6, based on Space Systems/Loral 1300 platform, is designed to provide excellent power and region-wide connectivity at its nominal orbital location of 120 degrees East. With 28 high-powered C-band transponders and a design life of 15 years, AsiaSat 6 offers two beams, one global beam and one regional beam for a broad range of video distribution and broadband network services in the Asia-Pacific region.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 50 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020