Amazon greenlights pilot episodes of five new kids shows
Seattle — Following the summer debut of its first three kids series, Amazon Studios announced August 25 it has greenlit three animated kids pilots—The Stinky & Dirty Show, Buddy: Tech Detective, Niko and the Sword of Light—and two live-action kids pilots—Table 58 and Just Add Magic—to join a new version of the previously announced Sara Solves It pilot for its third kids pilot season debuting in early 2015 on Amazon Instant Video. The pilots come from a brilliantly talented roster of creative talent including May Chan, Jennifer Hamburg, Rob Hoegee, Guy Toubes, Joanna Lewis & Kristine Songco, and Nancy Cohen.
Customers will once again be invited to watch and provide feedback on the shows they want to see turned into full series, which will then become available on Prime Instant Video. Customers can watch the pilots using the Amazon Instant Video app on Fire TV, Kindle Fire tablets, Fire phone, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Roku, Xbox, PlayStation, Wii, as well as hundreds of other connected devices such as smart TVs—or customers can visit Amazon.com/AIV to watch online.
Additionally, brand-new episodes of Amazon’s first three children’s programs will debut on Prime Instant Video this Fall: Tumble Leaf on September 5,Creative Galaxy on October 3, and Annedroids on October 30. Tumble Leaf, which won the 2014 Annecy International Animated Film Festival award, features a curious blue fox named “Fig” and his best friend “Stick” on playful adventures. Creative Galaxy, from acclaimed creator Angela Santomero and Out of the Blue Enterprises, is an interactive art adventure series for preschoolers following “Arty” and “Epiphany” as they travel around the galaxy to solve problems with art, inspiring creative thinking through crafts, music and dance. Annedroids, from Emmy-nominated J.J. Johnson, is a live-action adventure series about “Anne,” a young female scientist, her human friends and their android assistants, and the amazing scientific discoveries they make while undertaking the biggest experiment of them all: growing up.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 47 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 33 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 31 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020