A+E Networks appoints new MD, International Content Sales & Partnerships
New York / London – A+E Networks announced on August 5 the appointment of industry veteran Joel Denton as Managing Director, International Content Sales & Partnerships. The announcement was made by Sean Cohan, Executive Vice President, International for A+E Networks, to whom he will report.
Based in London, Denton will manage A+E Networks’ content distribution and format licensing activities outside the U.S. Working with the company’s Regional Managing Directors in London and Singapore, he will oversee a sales staff based in New York, Los Angeles, London and Singapore. Denton is charged with developing and implementing sales strategies for A+E Networks’ 11,000+ hour library which features content from leading U.S. cable channels, A&E, HISTORY, Lifetime, H2, FYI and LMN. The A+E Networks catalogue comprises acclaimed factual and scripted content across a range of genres. Hit series from A+E Networks include Pawn Stars, The World Wars, Dance Moms, Duck Dynasty and a library of Lifetime Original Movies.
Denton will lead international scripted revenue, execution and partnerships. He will help facilitate international co-productions, pre-sales, and distribution for scripted series, mini-series and movies from A+E Networks. Among the scripted projects in development are the Lifetime series, Un-Real, from Executive Producer Marti Noxon, starring Shiri Appleby; the Lifetime Original Movie Whitney, marking the directorial debut of Angela Bassett; and the HISTORY mini-series, Sons of Liberty.
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One 1.2k views | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced 452 views | posted on January 17, 2021
- Bilibili presents China’s first virtual idol musical fantasy film ‘Vox Ultima’ 73 views | posted on January 15, 2021
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 53 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021