“The Walking Dead” Season 5 to premiere in all of its markets in October
Hong Kong – FOX International Channels (FIC) announced exclusively on July 25 from Comic Con International in San Diego, California The Walking Dead will return to audiences globally just 24 hours after its U.S. launch. The new season will premiere on October 13 in all of its 125+ markets, including Hong Kong and Southeast Asia, as part of FIC’s continued commitment to broadcast the series day-and-date internationally.
The Walking Dead
In Hong Kong and Southeast Asia, the hit series will now move to FOX, FIC’s flagship entertainment channel, after having been broadcast on FIC’s Hollywood movies channel FOX Movies Premium the past few seasons. This move is in line with the FOX channel’s global brand promise of being home to the best U.S. series and for top content being “First on FOX”.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 108 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 86 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 53 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 42 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020