“The Amazing Food Challenge: Fun in the Philippines” returns for Season 2
Singapore – After its successful premiere in March 2014, The Amazing Food Challenge: Fun in the Philippines is set to return to the Asian Food Channel (AFC) for a second season on StarHub, Channel 435. Scripps Networks Interactive, parent company of AFC and the leader in lifestyle media, will continue its partnership with the Philippine Department of Tourism and the Tourism Promotions Board Philippines to produce this 13-part series.
In season 2, 10 new food and adventure-loving contestants from around the world will be selected to travel across four stunning regions of the Philippines. They will compete in a series of traditional-themed culinary challenges, engage in high-speed races and create mouth-watering Filipino delicacies in hopes of winning the first place cash prize of USD30,000.
Individuals who are over 18 years of age, have a thirst for adventure and are passionate about traditional cuisines and travel, are invited to rise to the challenge and submit their audition videos at www.facebook.com/asianfoodchannel between June 30 to August 10. Contestants will be selected by Asian Food Channel based on their personality and on-screen appeal. Those shortlisted will be notified by August 11.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 175 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 109 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020