NGCI commissions Pioneer to produce “Invasion Earth”
National Geographic Channels International has commissioned Pioneer Productions to produce Invasion Earth (8 x 60’). The specialist factual documentary series sees Pioneer continuing to cement its reputation for producing innovative and diverse factual content.
Invasion Earth (8 x 60’) investigates the world’s most intriguing and fascinating UFO sightings and looks to answer the age old question of “Are we alone?” The series examines our fascination with the universe, and explores why there have been so many reported sightings of unidentified aircraft and mysterious airborne objects with very little explanation.
Hamish Mykura, Executive Vice President and Head of International Content for NGCI, said: “Invasion Earth reveals the remarkable stories of amazing, in-depth investigations conducted by government agencies and other authorities to uncover the truth behind massive UFO sightings whose otherworldly spectacles were widely reported by witnesses.”
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 81 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 73 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 44 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- BBC Studios licenses the scripted format ‘Doctor Foster’ to ABS-CBN 35 views | posted on April 13, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020