MIPTV 2015 announces second MIP Digital Fronts
Paris – MIPTV 2015 announced on July 23 the second edition of MIP Digital Fronts, the annual international screenings and market for original online video with the confirmation of YouTube, for the second year running, as first Founding Partner. The MIP Digital Fronts will take place during MIPTV from April 13-15, 2015 in Cannes, France.
“The inaugural MIP Digital Fronts in 2014 offered a unique global platform for YouTube creators, traditional TV producers and film studios to promote their web video talent” said Ben McOwen Wilson, Director YouTube EMEA. “Following the success of this year’s event, YouTube is delighted to be on board once again next year as a Founding Partner.”
“MIPTV has been, for over 50 years, the global destination to produce, finance, distribute and acquire content from around the world,” said Reed MIDEM’s Laurine Garaude. “With MIP Digital Fronts, it has become the only international digital content showcase and marketplace to produce, finance, distribute and buy original online video.”
In April 2014, the event saw online content presentations from YouTube, Maker Studios, Dailymotion, Vice and Chipotle and packed showcases from SmokeBomb Entertainment, Vuguru and What’s Trending. These can be viewed on MIPBlog. Talent included Chester See, The Young Turks, Mr Stampy Cat, Finn & Jack Harries and many more. For 2015, Reed MIDEM will add a third day of screenings (from two days in 2014), and expects to double the number of content studios joining the-line up.
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 76 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 60 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 50 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 45 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020