MIPTV 2015 announces second MIP Digital Fronts
Paris – MIPTV 2015 announced on July 23 the second edition of MIP Digital Fronts, the annual international screenings and market for original online video with the confirmation of YouTube, for the second year running, as first Founding Partner. The MIP Digital Fronts will take place during MIPTV from April 13-15, 2015 in Cannes, France.
“The inaugural MIP Digital Fronts in 2014 offered a unique global platform for YouTube creators, traditional TV producers and film studios to promote their web video talent” said Ben McOwen Wilson, Director YouTube EMEA. “Following the success of this year’s event, YouTube is delighted to be on board once again next year as a Founding Partner.”
“MIPTV has been, for over 50 years, the global destination to produce, finance, distribute and acquire content from around the world,” said Reed MIDEM’s Laurine Garaude. “With MIP Digital Fronts, it has become the only international digital content showcase and marketplace to produce, finance, distribute and buy original online video.”
In April 2014, the event saw online content presentations from YouTube, Maker Studios, Dailymotion, Vice and Chipotle and packed showcases from SmokeBomb Entertainment, Vuguru and What’s Trending. These can be viewed on MIPBlog. Talent included Chester See, The Young Turks, Mr Stampy Cat, Finn & Jack Harries and many more. For 2015, Reed MIDEM will add a third day of screenings (from two days in 2014), and expects to double the number of content studios joining the-line up.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 32 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 31 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Abacus Media Rights to distribute the documentary ‘The Oratorio’ hosted by Martin Scorsese 24 views | posted on January 21, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020