New Delhi – FOX Traveller takes on a new avatar with the launch FOX Life India from June 15. After taking the lead in the travel and lifestyle segment, FOX Traveller is broadening its appeal further with this re-launch to reach out to newer audiences.
FOX Life, in soul and essence, is still FOX Traveller – infected with the spirit taking on fun journeys. FOX Life also happens to be a global travel and lifestyle brand in the FOX International Channels’ portfolio. This will give the channel two big advantages – the current winning mix of positioning and content, and a fresh and exciting global library.
Besides the exciting content line up, FOX Life will bring in the global look and feel along with a refreshed thought for the audiences. Like FOX Traveller, FOX Life also believes that life should be a string of interesting journeys, rich with experiences. The new tag line of the channel “Go Places” is a summation of this philosophy, urging viewers to get out there and explore more.
The voice over for the brand film has been given by the acclaimed and experimental Bollywood actress Konkona Sen.
The channel has lined up a host of exciting content, exploring different faces of an enriching life, like music, travel, fashion, food, and some more.
Go food: Twist of Taste, David Rocco Dolce India, Miguel’s Tropical Kitchen
Go fashion: Style and the City, Styled by June
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 52 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 47 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 41 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020