New Delhi – FOX Traveller takes on a new avatar with the launch FOX Life India from June 15. After taking the lead in the travel and lifestyle segment, FOX Traveller is broadening its appeal further with this re-launch to reach out to newer audiences.
FOX Life, in soul and essence, is still FOX Traveller – infected with the spirit taking on fun journeys. FOX Life also happens to be a global travel and lifestyle brand in the FOX International Channels’ portfolio. This will give the channel two big advantages – the current winning mix of positioning and content, and a fresh and exciting global library.
Besides the exciting content line up, FOX Life will bring in the global look and feel along with a refreshed thought for the audiences. Like FOX Traveller, FOX Life also believes that life should be a string of interesting journeys, rich with experiences. The new tag line of the channel “Go Places” is a summation of this philosophy, urging viewers to get out there and explore more.
The voice over for the brand film has been given by the acclaimed and experimental Bollywood actress Konkona Sen.
The channel has lined up a host of exciting content, exploring different faces of an enriching life, like music, travel, fashion, food, and some more.
Go food: Twist of Taste, David Rocco Dolce India, Miguel’s Tropical Kitchen
Go fashion: Style and the City, Styled by June
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 71 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 70 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 38 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 29 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020